Funko have shared images from their latest line of Wonder Woman Pop!s and Dorbz – and this time, Antiope is included!
BRB, pre-ordering 800 of these to line my room.
Previously, Funko released Wonder Woman Pop! figures for Queen Hippolyta, Steve Trevor, and a number of iterations of Diana. For this upcoming collection, we’ll get Pop! figures of Antiope, Etta, and cape-wearing Diana, as well as a super-adorable Dorbz of Diana riding her horse. The figures should be available in November. You can read all the details, and see photos, at the Funko blog. (via CBR)
- Jezebel recently posted a fascinating, vital discussion about how we can and should discuss the signs of domestic violence with our kids as part of a holistic sex education.
- The Teen Vogue Summit, with separate tracks for activists, innovators, or creators, sounds like it’ll be pretty awesome.
- Now, you can read 30 years’ worth of Galaxy magazine, a pulp science fiction magazine that published the likes of Isaac Asimov and Ray Bradbury, for free at Archive.org (via Lifehacker)
- Chris Hemsworth loves his short Thor: Ragnarok hair almost as much as TMS’s Kaila loves Captain America’s new beard. “It allowed the whole thing to take on a different attitude,” he said of his new do. “It felt like a completely different character, and that was hugely liberating and freeing as an actor because I had become a bit bored with myself.”
- “How easy is it for a human to track down Twitch accounts that either focus on, or regularly engage in, verifiable instances of targeted harassment on the platform?” asked Kotaku. Turns out, it was pretty easy.
(Featured images via Warner Brothers Studios and DC Entertainment, and the Funko blog)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—